News of the World Scandal

Wellcome to the webscandal.blogspot.com This is the blog of scandal. So, Get the latest Hot Scandal news, pictures and videos and learn all about Hot Scandal from the site.

Apurbo’s exclusive interview with Aditi

http://www.celebritynews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Apurbo2.jpgApurbo’s exclusive interview, Interview of Apurbo, Marital life of Apurbo with Aditi, Apurbo’s exclusive interview with Aditi ....... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... .... .... .... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .... ..... ........ Bangladeshi popular actor Apurbo has married in 19 July 21, 2011. Apurbo married Nazia Hasan Aditi who is a student of Pharmacy department in North South University. By the way this was Apurbo’s second marriage. He got married with popular actress and model Sadia Jahan Prova in 1 year ago and already becomes separated. A scandalous video between Prova and Rajib made Apurbo’s life so much difficult socially. A top class Bengali Newspaper interviewed Apurbo about his present life. We are just presenting some part of that interview.


Q. How are you?

Apurbo: Hmm, Quite well. I was in USA for few days. After returning country, can’t sleep well because of weather change. On the other hand, feeling pressure for the work of Eid UL Fit’r. I had to get marry by the decision of my family too. Over all, I am so tired.

Q. How are you feeling about your marital life?

Apurbo: Ha ha ha.. The marriage ceremony has been occurred suddenly. I did not bring Aditi to my house. She is living in her father’s residence. So, still I can’t understand how the happy marital life is.

Q. How did you introduce with Aditi?

Apurbo: My family had communication with her family from long time ago. So I can say we have been introduced through our family. The marriage has also held by families’ decision.

Q. A rumor was raised 2 months ago about your marriage with Aditi. But why did you deny the issue that time?

Apurbo: In that time it was not marriage ceremony. It was Aditi’s birthday ceremony. Our family was thinking about our marriage from long time ago. So they decided to celebrate her birthday together.
Q. How does rumor drop impact on celebrity’s life?

sponsored links

Apurbo: It depends on the celebrities’ category. But celebrity’s parents, friends and relatives and fans get hurt for the rumors.

Q. You have got a lot of rumors in your life. How did you manage those rumors?

Apurbo: It is true; I had to pass very bad time. But after all, I am happy to find myself back in to normal life. I pay tribute to my almighty. Fans has always loved me. Their love is my inspiration.

Q. Aditi was seen in media very few times. So will she be regular in Media?

Apurbo: She worked in media just as a hobby. Her family doesn’t want her to work in media. She also doesn’t have interest to be regular in media.



Source: Daily Samakal, 21 July 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow the Blog

Pageviews

Blog Archive